Everyone can contribute! Let's learn together in a weekly cafe ☕
We love to break things, make mistakes, debug, analyse, fix problems together. Live and unfiltered on Youtube.
Community members and thought leaders regularly join and share their projects and ideas.
"Everyone Can Contribute" is inspired by GitLab's mission.
14. Kaeffchen (KubeCon Special): Read, analyse, search, share - includes EC2, SSH, CI/CD
- Guests: Niclas Mietz, Nico Meisenzahl, Michael Friedrich, Mario Kleinsasser, Marcel Weinberg, Michael Aigner
- Next ☕ chat
#15: 2020-08-26 - Agenda - GitLab Commit Kaeffchen - we will watch the keynote together!
- How to read, analyse, search, and share experiences with a live forum post, also shared on Twitter
- Amazon EC2 SSH keys in GitLab CI/CD related to Kubernetes secrets: base64 encoding ftw :)
- A taste of Austria and Germany: Dragee Keksi for Nico
Enjoy the session!
- Nico’s blog post: Your Attackers Won’t Be Happy — How GitLab Can Help You Secure Your Cloud-Native Applications!
- JaegerTracing, OpenTelemetry and Grafana
- CNCF end user technology radar
- Falco - quick intro
- Prometheus Q&A
- OKD4 - RedHat’s Community OpenShift edition
- KubeCon - GitLab features
- Dockerhub rate limiting idea
- Everyone can contribute
A taste of Austria and Germany
- Michael’s list: https://gitlab.com/dnsmichi/atasteofaustria
- Coffee recommended by Nico: https://kolla-kaffee.de/produkt/k1/
- MyAcker: https://www.myacker.com/de/
- CI/CD Pipeline monitoring with Prometheus
- Thanos query frontend, blazingly fast.
- GitLab 13.3 on Aug 22 - Saturday, Draft release blog post
- InfluxDB OSS 2.0 to GA
- Nomad 0.12.2: Accessibility for charts thread
- Kubernetes Monitoring with Prometheus
- Tracing Syscalls and security events with Tracee using eBPF
- Announcing New Collections on HashiCorp Learn
- QuestDB Helm chart: InfluxDB port patch
- Ansible 2.9.12 breaking changes
- CI rules for triggering a pipeline from the scheduler
- Hetzner service discovery for Prometheus
- Kali 2020.3 release
- Rest ethics, CNN article