Everyone can contribute! Learn DevOps and Cloud Native in our cafe ☕
Technology is moving fast in the DevOps and Cloud Native community.
Join the conversation and add your thoughts, tips, experiences, stories.
"Everyone Can Contribute" is inspired by GitLab's mission.
27. #everyonecancontribute cafe: GitLab Kubernetes Agent and GitOps
Philip walks us through the new GitLab Kubernetes Agent together with Niclas and Nico.
Enjoy the session! 🦊
- GitLab Kubernetes Agent Documentation
- 3 ways to approach GitOps
- Generate an auth token for the agent, needs GraphQL
- Create a local k8s cluster with kind:
kind create clusteror
kind create cluster --config CONFIG.yaml
- Create a service account and cluster role bindings
- Agent pulls changes
- Learn more about Project Manifest synchronization
- Define the Podtato head demo repository and deploy the app,
- Learned to create multiple repositories - k8s-agent, and the application repository. Otherwise YAML inception and permissions override may happen.
We’ll continue in future sessions :)