Everyone can contribute! Learn DevOps and Cloud Native in our cafe ☕
Technology is moving fast in the DevOps and Cloud Native community.
Join the conversation and add your thoughts, tips, experiences, stories.
"Everyone Can Contribute" is inspired by GitLab's mission.
35. #EveryoneCanContribute cafe: Litmus - Chaos Engineering for your Kubernetes
Learn how the CNCF landscape enables Litmus and Chaos Engineering where everyone can benefit from.
Enjoy the session! 🦊
- Cloud native pyramid layer dependencies for resilience
- Chaos engineering and SLOs go hand in hand.
- Litmus SDK for Chaos Engineering development and experiments, standalone from ChaosHub
- Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs) for Chaos
- Hub in airgrapped offline environments - fork the chaos-charts and use the experiment manifests.
- Litmus Chaos 2.x consumes Observability SLI
- GitOps flows for Chaos workflows
- Monthly release on the 15th.
- GitLab remote templates: https://github.com/litmuschaos/gitlab-remote-templates
- Keptn quality gate service: https://github.com/keptn-sandbox/litmus-service
- Litmus Chaos Getting Started documentation
- To join the slack please follow the following steps!
- Principles of Chaos Engineering
- Litmus Chaos Hub
- Chaos Carnival Bootcamp demos
- Twitter thread