Everyone can contribute! Let's learn together in a weekly cafe ☕
We love to break things, make mistakes, debug, analyse, fix problems together. Live and unfiltered on Youtube.
Community members and thought leaders regularly join and share their projects and ideas.
"Everyone Can Contribute" is inspired by GitLab's mission.
35. #EveryoneCanContribute cafe: Litmus - Chaos Engineering for your Kubernetes
Learn how the CNCF landscape enables Litmus and Chaos Engineering where everyone can benefit from.
Enjoy the session! 🦊
- Cloud native pyramid layer dependencies for resilience
- Chaos engineering and SLOs go hand in hand.
- Litmus SDK for Chaos Engineering development and experiments, standalone from ChaosHub
- Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs) for Chaos
- Hub in airgrapped offline environments - fork the chaos-charts and use the experiment manifests.
- Litmus Chaos 2.x consumes Observability SLI
- GitOps flows for Chaos workflows
- Monthly release on the 15th.
- GitLab remote templates: https://github.com/litmuschaos/gitlab-remote-templates
- Keptn quality gate service: https://github.com/keptn-sandbox/litmus-service
- Litmus Chaos Getting Started documentation
- To join the slack please follow the following steps!
- Principles of Chaos Engineering
- Litmus Chaos Hub
- Chaos Carnival Bootcamp demos
- Twitter thread