8. Kaeffchen: C++ development (CMake, Windows, CI/CD) and debug stories on ARM
- Guests: Mario Kleinsasser, Bernhard Rausch, Michael Aigner, Nico Meisenzahl, Michael Friedrich
- Chat with weekly topic and news section
- New languages - maybe start with Rust?
- CI/CD with C++ and Windows CI/CD runners - how to do it?
- How to debug memory corruption on ARM platforms
- General troubleshooting and collaboration between open source developers and users
- Help users how to retrieve core dumps and create GDB backtraces.
- CMake 3.16 has support for precompiled headers and unity builds
- Remote development environments - GitLab epic
- Thoughts on macOS on ARM
Enjoy the session!