Everyone can contribute! Learn DevOps and Cloud Native in our cafe ☕
Technology is moving fast in the DevOps and Cloud Native community.
Join the conversation and add your thoughts, tips, experiences, stories.
"Everyone Can Contribute" is inspired by GitLab's mission.
9. Kaeffchen: Deep dive into Conan with C++ on Windows and GitLab Package Registry
- Guests: Michael Aigner, Mario Kleinsasser, Bernhard Rausch, Michael Friedrich
- Next ☕ chat
#10: 2020-07-22 (GitLab 13.2 release day!) - Agenda
- Hands on deep dive into Conan with C++ on Windows and GitLab’s package registry by Michael Aigner
- Quick way to see if a GitLab project is public
- News & surveys, added at the bottom.
Enjoy the session!
- PromCon Online happens this week!
- Suse acquires Kubernetes management platform Rancher Labs
- Monitoring at scale with Cortex at REWE Digital
- Learn how to configure GitLab CI/CD with npm to access private git repositories
- How to integrate Azure DevOps repositories with GitLab
- How useful is Ansible in a Cloud-Native Kubernetes Environment?
- A Distributed Tracing Adventure in Apache Beam
- Curious about HAProxy, GCP and Kubernetes operations debugging?
- Secure Coding at HackerOne
- Grafana dashboard behind reverse proxy not showing graph but shows error 414 Request-URI Too Large
- Microsoft DNS Server CVE-2020-1350, Score 10, wormable. Patch now!
- GitLab 13.2 Release Evangelism Michael