9. Kaeffchen: Deep dive into Conan with C++ on Windows and GitLab Package Registry
- Guests: Michael Aigner, Mario Kleinsasser, Bernhard Rausch, Michael Friedrich
- Next ☕ chat
#10: 2020-07-22 (GitLab 13.2 release day!) - Agenda
- Hands on deep dive into Conan with C++ on Windows and GitLab’s package registry by Michael Aigner
- Quick way to see if a GitLab project is public
- News & surveys, added at the bottom.
Enjoy the session!
- PromCon Online happens this week!
- Suse acquires Kubernetes management platform Rancher Labs
- Monitoring at scale with Cortex at REWE Digital
- Learn how to configure GitLab CI/CD with npm to access private git repositories
- How to integrate Azure DevOps repositories with GitLab
- How useful is Ansible in a Cloud-Native Kubernetes Environment?
- A Distributed Tracing Adventure in Apache Beam
- Curious about HAProxy, GCP and Kubernetes operations debugging?
- Secure Coding at HackerOne
- Grafana dashboard behind reverse proxy not showing graph but shows error 414 Request-URI Too Large
- Microsoft DNS Server CVE-2020-1350, Score 10, wormable. Patch now!
- GitLab 13.2 Release Evangelism Michael